SELATTYN AND GOBOWEN PARISH COUNCIL
Annual Parish Meeting
To: All Electors of Selattyn and Gobowen Parish:
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual Meeting of Selattyn and Gobowen Parish will be held in the Pavilion, St Martins Road, Gobowen on Tuesday 17th May 2016 at 7.00 p.m.
Councillor Sue Crow
Date of notice: 25th April 2016
The Parish Meeting may, by law, discuss all Parish affairs and pass resolutions about them. All local government electors of the parish may attend and will be entitled to vote.
he Parish Council Chairman will welcome everyone to the meeting
To approve the minutes of the Annual Parish meeting held on the 13th May 2015.
- Chairman’s Report and Annual Report from the Parish Council
- Helen Beresford will give a short presentation about developing the Parish Paths Partnership initiative in our Parish
- Shropshire Council Report
- Annual reports from organisations in the Parish
- Parish Matters
Local government electors are invited to ask questions.
- Closing remarks by the Chairman