To: All Electors of Selattyn and Gobowen Parish:
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual Meeting of Selattyn and Gobowen Parish will be held in the Pavilion, St Martins Road, Gobowen on Thursday 2nd March at 7.00 p.m.
Cllr Huw Ellis
Date of notice: 16th February 2017
The Parish Meeting may, by law, discuss all Parish affairs and pass resolutions about them. All local government electors of the parish may attend and will be entitled to vote.
The Parish Council Chairman will welcome everyone to the meeting
To approve the minutes of the Annual Parish meeting held on the 17th May 2016.
- Chairman’s Report and Annual Report from the Parish Council
- GAIP Gobowen Area Improvement Project – station buildings update. Presentation from a representative from the Project
- Shropshire Council Report
- Annual reports from organisations in the Parish
- Parish Matters
Local government electors are invited to ask questions.
- Closing remarks by the Chairman