The Parish Council will be considering applications for Grants at their March meeting. The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 26th February.
The Parish Council awards grants, at its discretion, to organisations that can demonstrate a clear need for financial support to benefit the parish and its residents by:
- Providing a service
- Enhancing the quality of life
- Improving the environment
- Promoting the parish of Selattyn and Gobowen in a positive way
- Improving recreation / sports
The grant must be used for the purpose for which the application was made and written proof to the council must be made within one year of the grant being awarded.
Who can apply?
- Local Clubs / Societies
- Regional / National Charitable Bodies providing a service which will benefit the local community
Full details of the application process and policy, and an application form are available by clicking on one of the following links: